EP2 - What Exactly Constitutes As Relapse?
#need a link to all the website content, instead?
Check out r/NeverFapDeluxe!
In this episode I talk about relapse, how to think about this concept of relapse in a healthy way, as well as what you can do to help yourself overcome relapse.
NeverFap Deluxe Family
The NeverFap Deluxe Bible/neverfap-deluxe-bible
Guided NeverFap Deluxe Meditation Series/meditation
7 Day NeverFap Deluxe Kickstarter/seven-day-kickstarter
Chrome NeverFap Deluxe Extension/chrome-extension
Firefox NeverFap Deluxe Extension/firefox-extension
Mobile NeverFap Deluxe Android App/mobile-app
The NeverFap Deluxe Subreddit/r/NeverFapDeluxe
YouTube NeverFap Deluxe Channel/neverfap-deluxe-youtube
Twitter NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-twitter
GitHub NeverFap Deluxe Open Source/open-source
Instagram NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-instagram
The NeverFap Deluxe Patreon/neverfap-deluxe-patreon
Facebook NeverFap Deluxe Page/neverfap-deluxe-facebook
Pinterest NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-pinterest
Tumblr NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-tumblr
The Importance Of Developing A Mental Health Plan/the-importance-of-developing-a-mental-health-plan
In this article we speak about the importance of having a solid mental health plan in place and how this can assist you with your recovery.
- Having a solid mental health plan puts you ahead of most people.
- A mental health plan is designed to provide you with hard certainty.
Does Being In A Relationship Help With Overcoming Porn Addiction?/does-being-in-a-relationship-help-with-overcoming-porn-addiction
In this article I discuss whether being in a relationship can help with your porn addiction recovery.
- Being in a relationship can help you better overcome your addiction.
- Being in a relationship is by no means necessary for recovery.
- Porn addiction recovery has absolutely nothing to do with sex.
Why We Struggle/why-we-struggle
By identifying how we struggle, we can better understand the dynamics with which we think about the problems in our life.
- Struggle is a reflection of how you respond to expectation.
- By learning to dissolve expectation we can learn to live without struggle in life.
The Difference Between NoFap And NeverFap Deluxe/the-difference-between-nofap-and-neverfapdeluxe
In this article I discuss the fundamental difference between NoFap and NeverFap Deluxe as porn recovery ideologies.
- NeverFap Deluxe provides an opinionated method for recovery, while NoFap is not.
- NeverFap Deluxe aims to rectify all of the shortcomings of NoFap.
Is Porn Fundamentally Wrong?/is-porn-fundamentally-wrong
In this article I explore some this idea of pornography and whether it is wrong from a moral perspective.
- I don't believe there is anything fundamentally wrong with porn.
- Understanding that porn is wrong is not a healthy attitude towards recovery, nor does it help us recover.
There Are No Super Powers When You Quit Porn/there-are-no-super-powers-when-you-quit-porn
In this article I explore this idea of "super powers" and the benefits people perceive they might receive once they overcome their porn addiction.
- Overcoming porn addiction allows you to live your life with greater purpose.
- Overcoming porn addiction doesn't instantly grant you anything, only a renewed opportunity to develop as an individual.
The Fallacy Of Motivation/the-fallacy-of-motivation
In this article I write about the pitfalls of using motivation as a driving force for change in the context of porn addiciton recovery.
- Motivation is not persistent, it comes and goes.
- Only by sticking to fundamental principles can you hope to guarantee success in your recovery.