NeverFap Deluxe Open Source
#need a link to all the website content, instead?
Check out r/NeverFapDeluxe!
Here at NeverFap Deluxe we believe in the power of sharing.
This forms part of our overall philosophy as a brand, that the best way to learn and grow is to share powerful ideas and knowledge, and is part of the reason why we’ve decided to release all the source code for all our projects to the public.
As I’m sure you’re aware, NeverFap Deluxe develop a wide range of applications and resources in order to help people better understand how best to approach their porn addiction in a meaningful way.
So now we’re offering you the opportunity to learn from them, as well as help us develop them so we can grow NeverFap Deluxe into a vibrant community of caring individuals.
If you’re interested in helping us build out these applications and services, please checkout our NeverFap Deluxe Engineering Corps page for more information.
Otherwise, here is the GitHub link to all our applications.
NeverFap Deluxe Family
The NeverFap Deluxe Bible/neverfap-deluxe-bible
Guided NeverFap Deluxe Meditation Series/meditation
7 Day NeverFap Deluxe Kickstarter/seven-day-kickstarter
Chrome NeverFap Deluxe Extension/chrome-extension
Firefox NeverFap Deluxe Extension/firefox-extension
Mobile NeverFap Deluxe Android App/mobile-app
The NeverFap Deluxe Subreddit/r/NeverFapDeluxe
YouTube NeverFap Deluxe Channel/neverfap-deluxe-youtube
Twitter NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-twitter
GitHub NeverFap Deluxe Open Source/open-source
Instagram NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-instagram
The NeverFap Deluxe Patreon/neverfap-deluxe-patreon
Facebook NeverFap Deluxe Page/neverfap-deluxe-facebook
Pinterest NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-pinterest
Tumblr NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-tumblr
The Importance Of Developing A Mental Health Plan/the-importance-of-developing-a-mental-health-plan
In this article we speak about the importance of having a solid mental health plan in place and how this can assist you with your recovery.
- Having a solid mental health plan puts you ahead of most people.
- A mental health plan is designed to provide you with hard certainty.
Does Being In A Relationship Help With Overcoming Porn Addiction?/does-being-in-a-relationship-help-with-overcoming-porn-addiction
In this article I discuss whether being in a relationship can help with your porn addiction recovery.
- Being in a relationship can help you better overcome your addiction.
- Being in a relationship is by no means necessary for recovery.
- Porn addiction recovery has absolutely nothing to do with sex.
Why We Struggle/why-we-struggle
By identifying how we struggle, we can better understand the dynamics with which we think about the problems in our life.
- Struggle is a reflection of how you respond to expectation.
- By learning to dissolve expectation we can learn to live without struggle in life.
The Difference Between NoFap And NeverFap Deluxe/the-difference-between-nofap-and-neverfapdeluxe
In this article I discuss the fundamental difference between NoFap and NeverFap Deluxe as porn recovery ideologies.
- NeverFap Deluxe provides an opinionated method for recovery, while NoFap is not.
- NeverFap Deluxe aims to rectify all of the shortcomings of NoFap.
Is Porn Fundamentally Wrong?/is-porn-fundamentally-wrong
In this article I explore some this idea of pornography and whether it is wrong from a moral perspective.
- I don't believe there is anything fundamentally wrong with porn.
- Understanding that porn is wrong is not a healthy attitude towards recovery, nor does it help us recover.
There Are No Super Powers When You Quit Porn/there-are-no-super-powers-when-you-quit-porn
In this article I explore this idea of "super powers" and the benefits people perceive they might receive once they overcome their porn addiction.
- Overcoming porn addiction allows you to live your life with greater purpose.
- Overcoming porn addiction doesn't instantly grant you anything, only a renewed opportunity to develop as an individual.
The Fallacy Of Motivation/the-fallacy-of-motivation
In this article I write about the pitfalls of using motivation as a driving force for change in the context of porn addiciton recovery.
- Motivation is not persistent, it comes and goes.
- Only by sticking to fundamental principles can you hope to guarantee success in your recovery.