Observe What You See (pilot)
#need a link to all the website content, instead?
Check out r/NeverFapDeluxe!
In this guided meditation we explore observation as a concept to help us to learn to develop control over our thoughts.
NeverFap Deluxe Family
The NeverFap Deluxe Bible/neverfap-deluxe-bible
Guided NeverFap Deluxe Meditation Series/meditation
7 Day NeverFap Deluxe Kickstarter/seven-day-kickstarter
Chrome NeverFap Deluxe Extension/chrome-extension
Firefox NeverFap Deluxe Extension/firefox-extension
Mobile NeverFap Deluxe Android App/mobile-app
The NeverFap Deluxe Subreddit/r/NeverFapDeluxe
YouTube NeverFap Deluxe Channel/neverfap-deluxe-youtube
Twitter NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-twitter
GitHub NeverFap Deluxe Open Source/open-source
Instagram NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-instagram
The NeverFap Deluxe Patreon/neverfap-deluxe-patreon
Facebook NeverFap Deluxe Page/neverfap-deluxe-facebook
Pinterest NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-pinterest
Tumblr NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-tumblr
Why Positive Affirmations Don't Work/why-positive-affirmations-dont-work
In this article I write about positive affirmations and why they don't work as an effective coping strategy.
- Positive affirmations don't help you remain calm.
- Positive affirmations are in fact a form of distraction which almost always leads to relapse.
The Utter Pointlessness Of Maintaining A PMO Streak/the-utter-pointlessness-of-maintaining-a-pmo-streak
In this article I write about why maintaining PMO Streaks is an ineffective habit which can set our recovery back.
- Maintaining PMO Streaks does nothing to help us develop meaningful control over our minds.
- The alternative is to simply refrain from doing it.
Improvements I've Noticed From My 300+ Day Porn Addiction Recovery Journey/improvements-i-have-noticed-from-my-300-day-porn-addiction-recovery-journey
I thought I'd write a summary of some of the changes I've experiencing throughout my 300+ day porn addiction recovery journey.
- The difference is honestly night and day.
- I have more energy, I have pure focus and I have literally become a machine of productivity.
Is Masturbation Healthy?/is-masturbation-healthy
In this article I discuss the dynamics of porn addiction and whether masturbation alone can be considered healthy, both for addicts and non-addicts alike.
- It is possible to have a healthy relationship with masturbation, assuming you are not a porn addict.
- Most porn addicts will never have a healthy relationship with masturbation.
- There is nothing inherently healthy about the act of masturbation itself.
The Most Important Thing Porn Addicts Don't Do/the-most-important-thing-porn-addicts-dont-do
This article describes how porn addicts delay their recovery by not properly engaging with the process.
- The most important thing porn addicts don't do is consciously engage with their mind.
- Instead, they remain within their own comfort zone, often without realising it.
Why You May Be Struggling With Your Meditation/why-you-may-be-struggling-with-your-meditation
In this article we discuss some of the way people may struggle with practicing meditation in general.
- The purpose of meditation is to help you maintain balance.
- It can help to think of meditation as a form of observation, no different to seeing or smelling.
What Is Sex Like Post Recovery?/what-is-sex-like-post-recovery
What is sex like once you've fully recovered from porn addiction? Well, it's great. No questions asked.
- Put simply, it's great.
- However, chances are that your issues with sex extend well-beyond your porn addiction.