Helpful NeverFap Counsel
#need a link to all the website content, instead?
Check out my Patreon for updates on NeverFap Deluxe!
Welcome to the Helpful NeverFap Counsel!
Essentially the Helpful NeverFap Counsel is an extension of our #accountability program on Discord.
It’s a volunteer program to help others with porn addiction, by providing others with the advice in regards to the NeverFap Deluxe Method of overcoming porn addiction.
It’s an excellent way to bolster your own knowledge and understanding of NeverFap Deluxe, as well as learn more about the value of teaching others as a tool for persistent change.
As a member of the Helpful NeverFap Counsel you will essentially be tasked with helping the community out with their questions, offer advice based on NeverFap Deluxe, as well as assist new members of the community so that they feel loved and welcomed!
Here are some base guidelines if you’re interested in becoming a Helpful NeverFapper yourself.
- - You must believe in NeverFap Deluxe.
- - You must frequently participate in the server.
- - You must be posting in #accountability everyday.
- - You must be passionate about helping others.
If you’re at all interested in becoming a leader within our wonderful community, please send me a message on discord where I’ll be more-than-happy to guide you through the process.
Help us support the growth of NeverFap Deluxe!
NeverFap Deluxe Family
The NeverFap Deluxe Bible/neverfap-deluxe-bible
Guided NeverFap Deluxe Meditation Series/meditation
7 Day NeverFap Deluxe Kickstarter/seven-day-kickstarter
Chrome NeverFap Deluxe Extension/chrome-extension
Firefox NeverFap Deluxe Extension/firefox-extension
Mobile NeverFap Deluxe Android App/mobile-app
The NeverFap Deluxe Subreddit/r/NeverFapDeluxe
YouTube NeverFap Deluxe Channel/neverfap-deluxe-youtube
Twitter NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-twitter
GitHub NeverFap Deluxe Open Source/open-source
Instagram NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-instagram
The NeverFap Deluxe Patreon/neverfap-deluxe-patreon
Facebook NeverFap Deluxe Page/neverfap-deluxe-facebook
Pinterest NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-pinterest
Tumblr NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-tumblr
Is Masturbation Healthy?/is-masturbation-healthy
In this article I discuss the dynamics of porn addiction and whether masturbation alone can be considered healthy, both for addicts and non-addicts alike.
- It is possible to have a healthy relationship with masturbation, assuming you are not a porn addict.
- Most porn addicts will never have a healthy relationship with masturbation.
- There is nothing inherently healthy about the act of masturbation itself.
The Most Important Thing Porn Addicts Don't Do/the-most-important-thing-porn-addicts-dont-do
This article describes how porn addicts delay their recovery by not properly engaging with the process.
- The most important thing porn addicts don't do is consciously engage with their mind.
- Instead, they remain within their own comfort zone, often without realising it.
Why You May Be Struggling With Your Meditation/why-you-may-be-struggling-with-your-meditation
In this article we discuss some of the way people may struggle with practicing meditation in general.
- The purpose of meditation is to help you maintain balance.
- It can help to think of meditation as a form of observation, no different to seeing or smelling.
What Is Sex Like Post Recovery?/what-is-sex-like-post-recovery
What is sex like once you've fully recovered from porn addiction? Well, it's great. No questions asked.
- Put simply, it's great.
- However, chances are that your issues with sex extend well-beyond your porn addiction.
The Fallacy Of Willpower/the-fallacy-of-willpower
In this article I discuss how willpower is used to create a false sense of hope, as well as how it's simply an ineffective way of thinking about recovery.
- Willpower merely cultivates a false sense of hope.
- The alternative to willpower is to engage in conscious change.
What Does It Mean To Relapse?/what-does-it-mean-to-relapse
In this article I explore the definition of relapse, and how this whole idea of relapse is entirely counter-productive to our recovery.
- Relapse is a pointless concept which does nothing to empower you with positive action.
- I define relapse as anything which doesn't help you develop control over your mind.
My Personal Meditation Routine/my-personal-meditation-routine
In this article I discuss my personal meditation routine and how I personally use it to help me maintain balance in life.
- At a minimum I meditate 10 minutes each day before bed.
- I also use other opportunities throughout the day to meditate and practice awareness.