Fundamental Meditation Series
#need a link to all the website content, instead?
Check out r/NeverFapDeluxe!
The NeverFap Deluxe Meditation Fundamental Series is a meditation series I've created which aims to provide you with the fundamentals of effective meditation so you can go out and practice it on your own.
A trend I'm noticing with a lot of different meditation apps and meditation services (for example, Headspace, Calm, 10% Happier etc.) is that they rely on you to pay a subscription in order to continually access a series of guided meditations.
Well, there's something about that which doesn't sit right with me.
For starters, people need a continual stream of guided meditations in order to function and I don't think it's something which people have ever questioned, largely because most the large providers only offer subscription services.
Instead, I would argue that it defeats the fundamental purpose of meditation, which is to become largely independent and be able to autonomously use our minds.
It's a bit like paying someone to feed you.
I mean. It's super convenient, but it's also not that hard to hold a spoon and feed yourself. Not to mention, you save yourself a heap of money in the long-haul.
Furthermore, sufficient mental health shouldn't cost an arm or a leg. Like, people spend thousands on all sorts of services and therapists and literally get nowhere.
Ultimately the focus of NeverFap Deluxe and the NeverFap Deluxe Meditation Fundamental Series is to teach you the basics so that you can do it on your own.
Wanna keep up-to-date with NeverFap Deluxe? Check out our Twitter account.
The NeverFap Deluxe Fundamental Meditation Series is a series of 4 meditations which is designed to teach you the absolute core fundamental basics of meditation.
It is a perfect starting point for those new to meditation, and with this core knowledge you should have the skills in order to meditate on your own.
As a starting point for your meditation journey, I also wanted it to be cheap enough that anyone can afford it, because I believe basic mental health should be inexpensive.
Each of the meditations focus on a particular area which cover
- Observe Your Senses
- Learning to observe your senses is arguably the fundamental basis of meditation and I walk-through the basics of how to do this and think about observation.
- Conscious Awareness
- Remaining consciously aware is such an important part of the meditation process, and is one which most people completely overlook.
- Active Calmness
- Teach yourself to actively remain calm in the most effective way possible.
- Letting Go
- Finally to tie all this knowledge together, you will always be learning to fundamentally let go.
Another thing which I highly recommend is to looking into the Hovering Meditation Technique which I've devised for people who struggle with traditional meditation.
It's a technological solution which essentially provides you with a more concrete set of guidelines in order to help you meditate, and it is particularly effective for those with existing mental health issues.
NeverFap Deluxe Family
The NeverFap Deluxe Bible/neverfap-deluxe-bible
Guided NeverFap Deluxe Meditation Series/meditation
7 Day NeverFap Deluxe Kickstarter/seven-day-kickstarter
Chrome NeverFap Deluxe Extension/chrome-extension
Firefox NeverFap Deluxe Extension/firefox-extension
Mobile NeverFap Deluxe Android App/mobile-app
The NeverFap Deluxe Subreddit/r/NeverFapDeluxe
YouTube NeverFap Deluxe Channel/neverfap-deluxe-youtube
Twitter NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-twitter
GitHub NeverFap Deluxe Open Source/open-source
Instagram NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-instagram
The NeverFap Deluxe Patreon/neverfap-deluxe-patreon
Facebook NeverFap Deluxe Page/neverfap-deluxe-facebook
Pinterest NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-pinterest
Tumblr NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-tumblr
The Importance Of Developing A Mental Health Plan/the-importance-of-developing-a-mental-health-plan
In this article we speak about the importance of having a solid mental health plan in place and how this can assist you with your recovery.
- Having a solid mental health plan puts you ahead of most people.
- A mental health plan is designed to provide you with hard certainty.
Does Being In A Relationship Help With Overcoming Porn Addiction?/does-being-in-a-relationship-help-with-overcoming-porn-addiction
In this article I discuss whether being in a relationship can help with your porn addiction recovery.
- Being in a relationship can help you better overcome your addiction.
- Being in a relationship is by no means necessary for recovery.
- Porn addiction recovery has absolutely nothing to do with sex.
Why We Struggle/why-we-struggle
By identifying how we struggle, we can better understand the dynamics with which we think about the problems in our life.
- Struggle is a reflection of how you respond to expectation.
- By learning to dissolve expectation we can learn to live without struggle in life.
The Difference Between NoFap And NeverFap Deluxe/the-difference-between-nofap-and-neverfapdeluxe
In this article I discuss the fundamental difference between NoFap and NeverFap Deluxe as porn recovery ideologies.
- NeverFap Deluxe provides an opinionated method for recovery, while NoFap is not.
- NeverFap Deluxe aims to rectify all of the shortcomings of NoFap.
Is Porn Fundamentally Wrong?/is-porn-fundamentally-wrong
In this article I explore some this idea of pornography and whether it is wrong from a moral perspective.
- I don't believe there is anything fundamentally wrong with porn.
- It's not a healthy attitude towards recovery, nor does it help us recover.
There Are No Super Powers When You Quit Porn/there-are-no-super-powers-when-you-quit-porn
In this article I explore this idea of "super powers" and the benefits people perceive they might receive once they overcome their porn addiction.
- Overcoming porn addiction allows you to live your life with greater purpose.
- Overcoming porn addiction doesn't instantly grant you anything, only a renewed opportunity to develop as an individual.
The Fallacy Of Motivation/the-fallacy-of-motivation
In this article I write about the pitfalls of using motivation as a driving force for change in the context of porn addiciton recovery.
- Motivation is not persistent, it comes and goes.
- Only by sticking to fundamental principles can you hope to guarantee success in your recovery.