Fundamental Meditation Series
#need a link to all the website content, instead?
Check out my Patreon for updates on NeverFap Deluxe!
Help us support the growth of NeverFap Deluxe!
The NeverFap Deluxe Meditation Fundamental Series is a meditation series I've created which aims to provide you with the fundamentals of effective meditation so you can go out and practice it on your own.
A trend I'm noticing with a lot of different meditation apps and meditation services (for example, Headspace, Calm, 10% Happier etc.) is that they rely on you to pay a subscription in order to continually access a series of guided meditations.
Well, there's something about that which doesn't sit right with me.
For starters, people need a continual stream of guided meditations in order to function and I don't think it's something which people have ever questioned, largely because most the large providers only offer subscription services.
Instead, I would argue that it defeats the fundamental purpose of meditation, which is to become largely independent and be able to autonomously use our minds.
It's a bit like paying someone to feed you.
I mean. It's super convenient, but it's also not that hard to hold a spoon and feed yourself. Not to mention, you save yourself a heap of money in the long-haul.
Furthermore, sufficient mental health shouldn't cost an arm or a leg. Like, people spend thousands on all sorts of services and therapists and literally get nowhere.
Ultimately the focus of NeverFap Deluxe and the NeverFap Deluxe Meditation Fundamental Series is to teach you the basics so that you can do it on your own.
Wanna keep up to date with NeverFap Deluxe? Check out our Twitter account.
The NeverFap Deluxe Fundamental Meditation Series is a series of 4 meditations which is designed to teach you the absolute core fundamental basics of meditation.
It is a perfect starting point for those new to meditation, and with this core knowledge you should have the skills in order to meditate on your own.
As a starting point for your meditation journey, I also wanted it to be cheap enough that anyone can afford it, because I believe basic mental health should be inexpensive.
Each of the meditations focus on a particular area which cover
- Observe Your Senses
- Learning to observe your senses is arguably the fundamental basis of meditation and I walk-through the basics of how to do this and think about observation.
- Conscious Awareness
- Remaining consciously aware is such an important part of the meditation process, and is one which most people completely overlook.
- Active Calmness
- Teach yourself to actively remain calm in the most effective way possible.
- Letting Go
- Finally to tie all this knowledge together, you will always be learning to fundamentally let go.
Another thing which I highly recommend is to looking into the Hovering Meditation Technique which I've devised for people who struggle with traditional meditation.
It's a technological solution which essentially provides you with a more concrete set of guidelines in order to help you meditate, and it is particularly effective for those with existing mental health issues.
NeverFap Deluxe Family
The NeverFap Deluxe Bible/neverfap-deluxe-bible
Guided NeverFap Deluxe Meditation Series/meditation
7 Day NeverFap Deluxe Kickstarter/seven-day-kickstarter
Chrome NeverFap Deluxe Extension/chrome-extension
Firefox NeverFap Deluxe Extension/firefox-extension
Mobile NeverFap Deluxe Android App/mobile-app
The NeverFap Deluxe Subreddit/r/NeverFapDeluxe
YouTube NeverFap Deluxe Channel/neverfap-deluxe-youtube
Twitter NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-twitter
GitHub NeverFap Deluxe Open Source/open-source
Instagram NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-instagram
The NeverFap Deluxe Patreon/neverfap-deluxe-patreon
Facebook NeverFap Deluxe Page/neverfap-deluxe-facebook
Pinterest NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-pinterest
Tumblr NeverFap Deluxe Account/neverfap-deluxe-tumblr
Is Masturbation Healthy?/is-masturbation-healthy
In this article I discuss the dynamics of porn addiction and whether masturbation alone can be considered healthy, both for addicts and non-addicts alike.
- It is possible to have a healthy relationship with masturbation, assuming you are not a porn addict.
- Most porn addicts will never have a healthy relationship with masturbation.
- There is nothing inherently healthy about the act of masturbation itself.
The Most Important Thing Porn Addicts Don't Do/the-most-important-thing-porn-addicts-dont-do
This article describes how porn addicts delay their recovery by not properly engaging with the process.
- The most important thing porn addicts don't do is consciously engage with their mind.
- Instead, they remain within their own comfort zone, often without realising it.
Why You May Be Struggling With Your Meditation/why-you-may-be-struggling-with-your-meditation
In this article we discuss some of the way people may struggle with practicing meditation in general.
- The purpose of meditation is to help you maintain balance.
- It can help to think of meditation as a form of observation, no different to seeing or smelling.
What Is Sex Like Post Recovery?/what-is-sex-like-post-recovery
What is sex like once you've fully recovered from porn addiction? Well, it's great. No questions asked.
- Put simply, it's great.
- However, chances are that your issues with sex extend well-beyond your porn addiction.
The Fallacy Of Willpower/the-fallacy-of-willpower
In this article I discuss how willpower is used to create a false sense of hope, as well as how it's simply an ineffective way of thinking about recovery.
- Willpower merely cultivates a false sense of hope.
- The alternative to willpower is to engage in conscious change.
What Does It Mean To Relapse?/what-does-it-mean-to-relapse
In this article I explore the definition of relapse, and how this whole idea of relapse is entirely counter-productive to our recovery.
- Relapse is a pointless concept which does nothing to empower you with positive action.
- I define relapse as anything which doesn't help you develop control over your mind.
My Personal Meditation Routine/my-personal-meditation-routine
In this article I discuss my personal meditation routine and how I personally use it to help me maintain balance in life.
- At a minimum I meditate 10 minutes each day before bed.
- I also use other opportunities throughout the day to meditate and practice awareness.