The One Rule Of NeverFap
#need a link to all the website content, instead?
Metrics, goals, lists and ideals are meaningless.
Hard processes and practices are what count towards helping us move forward.
Practicing those processes and practices on a daily basis is key.
Check out my Patreon for updates on NeverFap Deluxe!
Let’s discuss a NeverFap best case scenario.
Here are a list of metrics that reflect a very healthy attitude towards life.
- You no longer watch porn.
- You no longer crave watching porn.
- Pornography isn’t something you ever think about, at all.
- You no longer stare at women in public. You don’t even notice them.
- You see women as other human beings, no more special than you.
- You no longer judge other human beings, including yourself.
- You have control over your mind and thoughts.
- You’re conscious of your feelings and emotions.
- You’re happy with yourself and accept every single aspect of who you are.
- You’re comfortable with your emotions, both positive and negative.
- You’re confident because you understand yourself.
- You don’t engage in self-harm of any kind.
- You’re motivated and ambitious.
- You’re committed to your mental health.
Now go out there and buy yourself a Golden Globe.
You deserve it buddy, now that you fully understand exactly what you must achieve in life.
If it weren't for the fact that lists like these are utterly meaningless.
Here’s the deal.
We’re not going to concern ourselves with goals and ideals.
Instead, what we’re going to do is focus on hard processes and practices that will help us move forward.
We're going to focus on the things we can do everyday in order to improve as a person.
Because at the end of the day, there are no such things as “ideal outcomes” or “best case scenarios”.
They’re merely predefined ideas which exist in our head.
Ideas which we use to judge ourselves, as a tool of comparison against these imaginary boundaries. A tool which neither contributes towards our mental health, nor empowers us in any way.
Instead, we need to recognise that there are only ever actions.
Actions which since you were born, have defined who you are today.
And which will define who you will become tomorrow.
That’s what we’re interest in. Movement, not ideas.
Movement is what helps us get to our destination, not describing what that destination ideally should be.
This is why much of the content on NeverFap Deluxe is built around verifiable practices, so that you can actively improve and make changes to your life on a regular basis.
Ultimately, there is only one rule of NeverFap.
Practice. Practice. Practice.
Consistent hard work and practice are the only ideals which you should strive towards.
Everything else is pure fluff, no matter how impressive it may sound in a list of glorified achievements.
Because I can assure you that you don’t overcome porn addiction by glorifying a list of ideals.
Instead, I commit myself to respecting fundamental principles. I work hard to practice my mental health on a daily basis, and I put in a lot of ground work to ensure that I can become a better person tomorrow.
And you know the best thing about focusing on your actions?
Everything just appears to work and come together, without you even having to worry about it.
That is the magic of hard work and simplicity.
Put in the work and everything else will fall into place.